您好,欢迎来到中华游戏网! 请登录 立即注册 找回密码
Lv 1
登录后阅读更多资料
来自 亚太地区
I was ashamed not to know him but when I started asking around I realized that my ignorance was general. I set out to remedy this situation and arranged an interview with Cruz Novillo but while I was preparing it I began to realize that the man who had designed all those posters was also the creator of many of the logos that had modernized Spain after the Franco regime. from Correos Renfe peseta bills the fist and the rose of the PSOE… When I got home that night I told my partner Miguel about my discovery . It was he who articulated that idea of ​​​​the man who designed Spain in the form of a documentary. The straw that broke the camels back was meeting Cruz Novillo.

His charisma his sense of humor and such a poetic and philosophical view of life made us embark on this project. Cruz Novillo The man who designed Spain Steer Cross Cruz Novillo The man who designed Spain Steer Cross Cruz Novillo The man who designed Spain Steer Cross Cruz Novillo The man who designed Spain Steer Cross What is the meaning of learning about Cruz Novillos career for a young generation of creatives Our feeling is that young creatives photo background removing know and admire Cruz Novillos work. And that they feel a lot of gratitude that we have made this documentary. Somehow they think that she has done herself justice with a figure that deserved her.

We also believe that just as he has been recognized in the world of design and art he is unknown to the general public. Those people who are not aware of the importance of design both in their daily lives and in the history of their country. We are excited to see the response from viewers who recognize in Cruz Novillos designs an imaginary that we all share in Spain the Post Office mailbox the fist and rose of the PSOE the Police shield the flag of the Community of Madrid … and who feel very identified with the archive images of the documentary in which the modernization that Spain has undergone in recent years can be seen largely caused by the work of Cruz Novillo.

快速回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

回帖并转播 回帖后跳转到最后一页